There are 12 libraries all over campus with group study rooms, quiet, late night study, computers and printing, coffee shops and more. You can access millions of online journal, magazine and newspapers and over 8 million books for your research. “Ask a Librarian” in-person, by phone, by email, or by chat 24/7.
Library academic support services include:
- Walter and the Bio-Medical Libraries have free-to-use, open-to-all Makerspaces to try 3D printing, vinyl cutting, crafts and more.
- Check to see if we have a copy of your textbooks
- Open 24/7 before and during finals
- Historical and unique Archival collections
- Find the best places to start your research with our Library Course Pages.