There are multiple libraries on campus with study rooms, computers and printing, and more. You can access millions of online journal, magazine and newspapers and over 8 million books for your research.
Library academic support services include:
- Workshops on topics including: research, time management, and note-taking skills.
- Check to see if we have a copy of your textbooks
- Historical and unique Archival collections
- Find the best places to start your research with Library Subject and Course Guides.
- “Ask a Librarian” by phone, by email, or by chat 24/7.