APARC supports Asian American and Pacific Islander (AAPI) students in their college experience and personal development. APARC Peer Tutoring aims to develop academic skills and confidence of AAPI students to thrive in the classroom and campus community. Peer tutor support, provided by SMART peer tutors, is available in multiple subjects including math, science, and writing.
Benefits of using peer tutoring:
- Motivates self-paced and self-directed learning
- Encourages the use of appropriate and efficient learning and study strategies
- Gain confidence in class work and participation
- Work with tutors who know and understand your experiences as an AAPI student
- Appointments available online